استرجاع كلمة المرور طلب كود تفعيل العضوية تفعيل العضوية قوانين المنتدى
العودة   عرب موتورز arabmotors موقع السيارات العربي الاول > الســيارات اليابــانية > احدث الســـيارات اليابانيه > تـويوتـــا

اعلانات

التسجيل السريع مُتاح
عزيزي الزائر . وفي حال رغبتم بالإنضمام إلى أسرتنا في المنتدى ينبغي عليكم ،التسجيل!

اسم المستخدم: كلمة المرور: تأكيد كلمة المرور: البريد الالكتروني: تأكيد البريد:
موافق على شروط المنتدى 

انشر الموضوع
إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-03-2012, 06:05 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو
الرتبة

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2010
العضوية: 661
المشاركات: 16,423 [+]
بمعدل : 3.30 يوميا
اخر زياره : [+]

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
تويـوتا غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : تـويوتـــا

High Beam: H1 Morimoto Bi-Xenon 6000K w/ Gattling Gun 2.0 Shroud w/ LED Halo from Umnitza
Low Beam: DS2 Lexus RX-AFS w/ TSX-R Lens 6000K w/ LED Halo from Umnitza
Turn/Parking: ZKW-R Lens + SwitchBack LED Bulbs from VLEDs + Custom LED Board
Headlight Housing and shrouds painted with Flat Black Color.

فهمتووووو هههههههههههه

الأخ مشروعه كالتالي

- النور العالي زينون 6000 كيلفن
- النور الواطي زينون لكزس 6000 كلفن + بالإضافة تحويل أطراف العدسه ألى لمبات Led
- داخليه Led للسياره كامله

وهنا صور مشروعه

ونقلت بعض الشرح بالإنجليزي لمن حاب يستفيد

معلومه أشتغل بنفسه توليف عدسات
Brand new generic replacement lights from Ebay.

Took apart the headlights with a heatgun (faster) rather than in the oven. I then taped off what I didn't want to paint.

I decided to paint them in a flat black color.

Next I traced the stock projector mounts onto some steel plating I found at Home Depot.

I then cut out the traces and started cutting out the design to fit the projector.

First step was to make sure the mounts would fit in the headlight housing.

Taking apart the RX-AFS to shave them down to fit into the housing.

Fitting the projector in to make sure it lines up before i start cutting out the rest of the steel

After a lot of tracing and cutting, I finally got the projector to fit into the mount.

Mounting the projector into the housing. I decided to paint the High Beam housing black as well.

Successfully mounted the RX-AFS into the housing with the stock rubber covers.

Checking the cutoff from the projectors and the levelness of my mounting job.

Modifying the shield for the RX-AFS to prevent glare, gotta love JB-Weld

Mounted the Morimoto, one down one to go. I ended up putting some JB-weld on the headlight housing where the RX-AFS was mounted to strengthen it. This was because I had to shave a lot of housing to move up the projector far enough and did not want it breaking down the road.

Painted and cut my shroud to fit on Morimoto Projector in the high beam housing.

Mounted the LED Halos from Umnitza onto the Gattling Gun 2.0 Shroud. I used JB-Weld as I wanted it to withstand the heat from when I use the Bi-Xenon High Beams.

Testing out a prototype of a relay circuit I built in order to change the DRLs into LED Halos by separating the High Beam and PWM signal from the High Beam harness.

Next up was my custom LED Board for the turn signal housing from a radioshack bread board. The area around the turn signal housing is very tight so I traced a circular board with the exact dimensions of the outer rim of the turn signal shroud.

I ended up arranging amber and white superflux LEDs in groups of 3 around the circular board. I wanted something totally different (as far as I know) than any other car. It was also easier in this arrangement to wire the LEDs to voltage regulators.

LEDs soldered in groups of three. No need for wires to put a group of LEDs in series, as long as you arrange them correctly a simple solder bridge will do.

Wiring up the LEDs, I ended up taking off all of these and adding resistors directly to the back of the board rather than away from the board and then re-added the wires.

Testing the white LED circuit to make sure my calculations with resistors and voltage regulators were correct.

Testing the same with the amber LEDs

Testing both together, it got quite bright in the room.

Before I sealed the headlights back up, I tested the LEDs and LED Halos one last time to make sure everything was ok.

Sealed up... Noob mistake - I actually forgot to push the inner headlight housing back into the headlight frame (black nobs), so I had to take this apart and then put it back together again.

I bought water tight automotive plugs and made plug ends for all of the cables for LEDs and Halos coming out of the headlights. If the headlights ever need to be removed for repairs or maintenance (in the shop) I just need to unplug them, and not cut cables.

I attached the voltage regulators to half of a PC-heat sink in order to make sure they won't overheat. I bought ****l utility boxes and I used silicone to seal the inside to make sure the heatsink wouldn't move around.

I didn't buy plugs for between the car and my Voltage regulators and my circuit, only between my v-regs/circuit and the headlights, so I had to solder these in.

This was actually an earlier picture where I had removed my bumper... my brother working on his Camaro in the background.

I drew some cables from the engine through the firewall into the cabin to make this switch. It's attached to the hot plate in the fuse box (only turned on by key in ACC position) and it allows me to turn on the LED Halos whenever I want (they are for DRL only, so at night they are not on).

And we're finished! Also re-painted my fogs while I was at it.

LED Halo DRLs.

DRL LED Halos with LED Parking Lights on

Close up of the LED Parking Lights and DRL LED Halos

LED Parking Lights with 6000K Low Beams

Adding the High Beam 6000Ks... driving at night with the High beams on is just crazy... it's so bright in front of me its like the sun is in mounted to the front of my car.

كلمات البحث

موتورز، سيارات امريكية، سيارات اسيوية

lug,li Hajyg fktsi td j,gdt u]shj hglqdzi ,jyddv g,k ,h[im hgalui gghs,] ;hlvd (07 -1

عرض البوم صور تويـوتا   رد مع اقتباس
وصلات دعم الموقع
وصلات دعم الموقع
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
القير يتحكم بنفسه نيسان 1 نيـــــــــسان 0 03-18-2012 02:17 AM
استفسار عدسات كامري تويـوتا تـويوتـــا 0 03-12-2012 01:53 PM
سعر الشمعه 118 ريال هوندا هـــــــوندا 0 12-04-2011 05:18 AM
معلومه صيانة العشرين الف وتغيير البريكس تويـوتا تـويوتـــا 0 10-26-2011 08:02 AM
حصري لأول مره ترهيم عدسات انفنتي fx-r على كامري قراندي2006 تويـوتا تـويوتـــا 0 11-26-2010 01:33 PM

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 01:14 AM

converter url html by fahad7

أقسام المنتدى

منتديات عامة | المنتدى العام | ورشة عرب موتورز | مشاكل المحركات | مشاكل الات الجر | مشاكل اجزاء التعليق | مشاكل الكهربــاء | صور واكسسوارات وصوتيات السيارات واجهزة تحديد المواقع | قسم الصوتيات | تحديد المواقع GPS اجهزة وخرائط | المنتدى الاجتماعى | القسم الاسلامى | قسم الاسعافات الاوليه والطب البديل | قسم الدعاء | قسم الوظائف | مقارنات بين أنواع السيارت المختلفة | مقــاطـع الفيــديـو و الكليبات | الأخبار المنقولة | قســم سيارات الديزل والدفع الرباعى | جميع أنواع و فئات سيارات الديزل | قسم سيارت الدفع الرباعى وال SUV | الســيارات اليابــانية | اليابانى العام | تـويوتـــا | دايــهاتســو | ســوبارو | سـوزوكى | مــــــازدا | ميتـسوبيـشى | هـــــــوندا | نيـــــــــسان | الســيارات الكـورية و المالــيزية | الكورى والماليزى العام | دايــو+شيفرولية لانوس | كيا | هيــونــداى | بــروتـــون | برودوا | السيارات الصينية | الصينى العام | سبـــيرانزا | بريليانس - شــيرى | السيارات الأوروبية | الأوربى العام | أوبـــــل | أودى | بـى إم دابـــليو | بيــــجو | رينو | ستروين | سكودا | سيات | فولكس | فيات | مــــرسيدس | لادا | الســيارات الأمـــريكـــية | الأمـــريكى العـــام | جــى إم | جيب | شــيفـرولــيه | فـــــورد | كــــرايســـلر | قسم الدراجات النارية | مختــلف أنواع الدراجات النارية | BYD | سوق السيارات المصرية | عروض وتخفيضات | معارض السيارات | طلبات الشراء | إعلانات البيع | عالم تأمين السيارات | عالم تقسيط السيارات | دليل البنوك المصرية وشركات تمويل قروض السيارات | تأجير السيارات | المنتديات الادارية | منتدى الاقتراحات | منتدى الشكاوى | منتدى الادارة والمشرفين | البوم صور احدث سيارات | سوق السيارات الاماراتية | بيع وشراء السيارات الاماراتية | أرقام هواتف وسيارات اماراتية للبيع | احدث اخبـــــــــــار السيــــــــــارات | احـــدث الســـيارات الامريكـــيه | احـــدث الســـيارات الاوروبية | احدث السيارات الكوريه والماليزيه | احدث الســـيارات اليابانيه | احدث الســـيارات الصينيه | سوق السيارات العام | مقارنات بين أنواع السيارت المختلفة | صور واكسسوارات وصوتيات السيارات واجهزة تحديد المواق | منتدى سيارات الديزل والدفع الرباعي |