استرجاع كلمة المرور طلب كود تفعيل العضوية تفعيل العضوية قوانين المنتدى
العودة   عرب موتورز arabmotors موقع السيارات العربي الاول > الســيارات اليابــانية > احدث الســـيارات اليابانيه > نيـــــــــسان

اعلانات

التسجيل السريع مُتاح
عزيزي الزائر . وفي حال رغبتم بالإنضمام إلى أسرتنا في المنتدى ينبغي عليكم ،التسجيل!

اسم المستخدم: كلمة المرور: تأكيد كلمة المرور: البريد الالكتروني: تأكيد البريد:
موافق على شروط المنتدى 

انشر الموضوع
إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-11-2011, 10:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو
الرتبة

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2010
العضوية: 662
المشاركات: 5,507 [+]
بمعدل : 1.11 يوميا
اخر زياره : [+]

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
نيسان 1 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : نيـــــــــسان
السلام عليكم
يا اخوان مثل ماقلت من قبل اني راح ارسل خطاب الى نيسان الشرق الاوسط والحمد الله تم ارساله
لهم وتم ارسال نسخة الى كارلوس غصن بعد ما عانيت الامرين علشان الاقي ايميله
الخطاب اللي ارسلته بالانقليزي واي واحد يبي يراسل النيسان لمشكلة واجهها مع الحمراني
او يحب انه يوصل له مدى استيائه منهم انا حاضر واكتبه له وانسقه وارسله له وهو يرسله لهم

وهذا الخطاب
Dear Nissan

There is no doubt that Nissan is one of the top companies that makes the finest automobiles in the world
ever since 1933 and until now nissan cars are known for there quality an endurance no matter what condition
no matter what weather you Can always count on your nissan
and in February 15th 2010 nissan has launched its master piece the hero of all terrain the all new nissan patrol
and there is now doubt that every body have fallen in love with it wither its the new look or the technology or even the smallest details.
i was one of those people how fell in love with the new patrol from the first look and i was determent that my next car will defiantly be it.
when finally last month i felt like its time for me to embrace my dream and buy the patrol
so i went to Alhamrani United Company to get a quote and the problem was that the employee was totally ignorant about the features
and i thought to my self this man is representing this company so he should be aware of most of the features and be able to answer
most of the questions.
he eventually Referred me to another guy in the show room but he didn't do me any good either so i decided to lock for an answer online.
i started on some web sites and at the end i settled on forum called Nissan-Arabia. I've asked my questions and the guys
were very helpfully but they all warned me about getting the car from Alhamrani United Company.
i was shocked of the number of people telling me to stay away from them and go get the car from a close by country
at the beginning i wasn't convinced of the accusations so i started calling people i know who owns a car from Alhamrani
or once owned one and the surprise was that they told me the same thing and to stay away from them.
i told them why didn't you do something about the problem you had with them, because most businesses don't like it when their customers are very upset and their natural reaction is to try and give them a solution, most of the people I've spoken with told me they did but it seems that Alhamrani don't care about it.
i started Reading more article written by people how have had bad experiences with Alhamrani and most of those people stated that they wish that they got there vehicles Elsewhere.
any body will definitely look the other way and change there mind on buying a car form Alhamrani after Reading all those bad
consumer reviews.
here is a consumer review i found in the Internet and you be the judged.

and i quote>>>
I lived in Saudi for 11 years and I can give my observations (nothing official about it, though).
Toyota obviously leads by miles in terms of sedans. Even you can buy there a Cressida in good running condition now! Their outlets, dealers, service centers and parts availability is incredible. They have almost subdued all other Japanese and Korean car makers big time.
Next I would say will be Hyundai and Mazda, closely followed by KIA and Nissan. Mitsubishi is almost non-existent there,though very popular in other Middle east countries.
As far as German cars, all makers have almost equal shares in cars in the luxury segments.
In terms of SUVs, Lexus seems to be the leader here, though all other makes are also quite popular.
MUVs of course dominated by the inimitable 'Suburban' of the Chevy closely followed by Ford's biggies like Explorer.
Pick up trucks though have almost spread-out share, not dominantly Toyota.

you see how nissan came as the same level of KIA, now we wonder why is a nissan get compared to a KIA when it comes to
the top selling cars, is it because nissan cars are bad quality? no, then is it because that other companies cars have better features than nissan? also no, is it that other car agents care about there customers more than Alhamrani? that i will have to say yes.
any body that treats his customers right they sure will be loyal to him and will comeback again to get another car from him.

at the end i would like to tell you that i am only writing to you to tell you how much the Saudi people loves the nissan that
they need a better agent that provide better services to it lovers.

كلمات البحث

موتورز، سيارات امريكية، سيارات اسيوية

pwvd : hgo'hf hglvsg hgn kdshk hgavr hgh,s' , ksom lki >>>>>>>

عرض البوم صور نيسان 1   رد مع اقتباس
وصلات دعم الموقع
وصلات دعم الموقع
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ارجو المساعده عندي مشاكل بالباترول 2012 و ابي وكيل نيسان في الشرق الاوسط نيسان 1 نيـــــــــسان 0 12-04-2011 10:13 PM
حصريا كتلوج الفتك الكوبي من نيسان الشرق الاوسط نيسان 1 نيـــــــــسان 0 09-15-2011 01:13 PM
هل سيتم طرح نيسان تينا في الشرق الاوسط؟؟ ربما نعم نيسان 1 نيـــــــــسان 0 12-20-2010 03:29 PM
نيسان الشرق الاوسط تعلن موعد طرح gtr موديل 2012 نيسان 1 نيـــــــــسان 0 12-15-2010 08:13 PM
هديتي الغاليه (البطل الكتكوت) وصلت من نيسان الشرق الاوسط نيسان 1 نيـــــــــسان 0 10-30-2010 12:32 PM

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 12:17 PM

converter url html by fahad7

أقسام المنتدى

منتديات عامة | المنتدى العام | ورشة عرب موتورز | مشاكل المحركات | مشاكل الات الجر | مشاكل اجزاء التعليق | مشاكل الكهربــاء | صور واكسسوارات وصوتيات السيارات واجهزة تحديد المواقع | قسم الصوتيات | تحديد المواقع GPS اجهزة وخرائط | المنتدى الاجتماعى | القسم الاسلامى | قسم الاسعافات الاوليه والطب البديل | قسم الدعاء | قسم الوظائف | مقارنات بين أنواع السيارت المختلفة | مقــاطـع الفيــديـو و الكليبات | الأخبار المنقولة | قســم سيارات الديزل والدفع الرباعى | جميع أنواع و فئات سيارات الديزل | قسم سيارت الدفع الرباعى وال SUV | الســيارات اليابــانية | اليابانى العام | تـويوتـــا | دايــهاتســو | ســوبارو | سـوزوكى | مــــــازدا | ميتـسوبيـشى | هـــــــوندا | نيـــــــــسان | الســيارات الكـورية و المالــيزية | الكورى والماليزى العام | دايــو+شيفرولية لانوس | كيا | هيــونــداى | بــروتـــون | برودوا | السيارات الصينية | الصينى العام | سبـــيرانزا | بريليانس - شــيرى | السيارات الأوروبية | الأوربى العام | أوبـــــل | أودى | بـى إم دابـــليو | بيــــجو | رينو | ستروين | سكودا | سيات | فولكس | فيات | مــــرسيدس | لادا | الســيارات الأمـــريكـــية | الأمـــريكى العـــام | جــى إم | جيب | شــيفـرولــيه | فـــــورد | كــــرايســـلر | قسم الدراجات النارية | مختــلف أنواع الدراجات النارية | BYD | سوق السيارات المصرية | عروض وتخفيضات | معارض السيارات | طلبات الشراء | إعلانات البيع | عالم تأمين السيارات | عالم تقسيط السيارات | دليل البنوك المصرية وشركات تمويل قروض السيارات | تأجير السيارات | المنتديات الادارية | منتدى الاقتراحات | منتدى الشكاوى | منتدى الادارة والمشرفين | البوم صور احدث سيارات | سوق السيارات الاماراتية | بيع وشراء السيارات الاماراتية | أرقام هواتف وسيارات اماراتية للبيع | احدث اخبـــــــــــار السيــــــــــارات | احـــدث الســـيارات الامريكـــيه | احـــدث الســـيارات الاوروبية | احدث السيارات الكوريه والماليزيه | احدث الســـيارات اليابانيه | احدث الســـيارات الصينيه | سوق السيارات العام | مقارنات بين أنواع السيارت المختلفة | صور واكسسوارات وصوتيات السيارات واجهزة تحديد المواق | منتدى سيارات الديزل والدفع الرباعي |